How to contact Jobcentre Plus

๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฉ You can contact Jobcentre Plus about:

๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฉ This guide is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

Contact your nearest Jobcentre Plus

๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฉ If you want to contact your nearest office, you can find their details using the local office search.

๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฉ You can write to your nearest office by using their address from the local office search. Their address will also be on any letters youโ€™ve been sent.

If youโ€™re in Northern Ireland

๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฉ For Jobseekerโ€™s Allowance (JSA) and Income Support, contact your Jobs and Benefits office. For Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), contact the ESA Centre.

Complain about Jobcentre Plus

๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฉ You can complain about the service youโ€™ve received from Jobcentre Plus.

Find a job

๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Use the โ€˜Find a jobโ€™ service (previously Universal Jobmatch).

Get a National Insurance number

๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Apply for a National Insurance number or find your National Insurance number if youโ€™ve lost it.